Training programme for post- graduate/ under graduate students
The Institute has a team of highly experienced scientists and technical staff having good knowledge of modern equipments and techniques in the field of specialization. The institute has well equipped laboratories with modern amenities. Hence, the Institute offers short-term trainings on the subjects mentioned below to limited number of students on first-come-first serve basis.
Subject wise training offered
|Subject||For students of|
|Biotechnology & Tissue Culture||Biotechnology|
|Genetics and Plant Breeding||Genetics, Plant Breeding, Life Sciences, Botany, Biotechnology|
|Plant Physiology and Biochemistry||Biochemistry, Plant Physiology, Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences|
|Agricultural Engineering||Agricultural Engineering (including B. Tech and M. Tech. Engineering students)|
|Computer Sciences||BCA / BTech / MCA|
|Economics and Statistics||Economics, Social Work and Statistics|
Interested students/trainees may send their application with recommendation of their Head of Institute/College/University.
Fee (Training Charges)
|Up to 30 days (Ag Engg and Computer Sciences)||Rs.5,000/-|
|Up to 45 days||Rs.15,000/-|
|46 to 90 days||Rs.20,000/-|
|91 to 180 days||Rs.30,000/-|
Mode of payment
Bank Draft in favour of ICAR Unit-IISR, Lucknow payable at any nationalized bank at Lucknow before the commencement of the training.
Terms and conditions:
- Completed application forms along with a recent photo and attested photocopies of marksheets and certificates should be submitted to the Incharge, Research Coordination and Management / PME Cell, Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow 226002 (U.P.).
- The application form must be sent along with a recommendation letter from the Head of the Institute/College/University.
- Boarding/lodging facilities are not available at the Institute. The selected candidates shall have to arrange boarding, lodging and transport of their own.
- Products, technologies, patents, processes, protocols and publications coming out of the training will be the property of IISR and trainees shall have no right to claim.
- Director, IISR will have sole discretionary power to settle unforeseen events or disputes, if any.
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded / transferred. ITMC recommendations apply in this regard.
- Director or trainer will not be responsible for any kind of accident or hazards met by the trainees during experimentation, handling of equipments or other infrastructure etc.
For further details, please contact :
Incharge, Research Coordination and Management
Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research
Rae Bareli Road, Post : Dilkusha
Lucknow – 226002 (U.P.) India
Phone: 0522-2482963(O) Fax: 0522-2480738
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org